Sunday, October 21, 2007

Reunion Comments!

Hello Lincoln Friends!

It was an absolute joy to see and reaquaint with all of you last night. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for coming and a special thanks to my reunion committee buddies who made this special night happen. Let's not wait so long next time!

Please use this blog to post any comments/thoughts and let's keep in touch!

Fondly,
Marcy (Bartenes) Seiler

PS - Anyone who has pictures that they would like to add, please email to marcyseiler@gmail.com.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

It was such a great night!!so much fun to see everyone. There is something really special about being with the people youve grown up with...thanks everyone for coming. MIndy Nudelman

Ronda Rodheim Johnson said...

Thank you to the committee for a wonderful job! Great turnout. Yes, let's not wait another 50 years. Those stairs will be hard to navigate. I have no pix but would love if everyone would share. love, Ronda Rodheim (Johnson) ronda.johnson@comcast.net

Unknown said...

It amazes me to see who you were in the present faces of those in the pictures. Kind of like looking for the "Peter Pan" in all of us when we "mature" and grow up into responsible adults. I would have enjoyed being there anonymously to observe and remember the years in the past while re-living many of the memories that I have either buried or completely forgot. For me, that was a horrible time in my life. Clicks, social groups, the deep insecurities of so many people and how that attitude affected me in my immature mind. I would be interested to know the personal, tempestous journey, that everyone had to experience in order to grow up. I know mine was a walk of fire.
I always thought that I would marry Sheri Woodman and be a basketball player. I remember the girls "group" of Sandy, Mindy, Ilene, and Marcy. I remember Ivy Brody. Chris Peters was my closest friend and looking back I understand that it wasn't a two way street. There are alot of things that come to the surface even as I write this short note. I've been married, raised three boys, divorced, and re-married. Life has been intyeresting to say the least. I hope all of you are in good health, well in mind and spirit, and have found a place of contentment in your life. Thank you for letting me gon on as I have and I hope that I haven't offended someone (or all) with my ramblings.

Jeff Grabow
Jrny2fredm@hotmail.com

Michael Z said...

What a wonderful job these babes did to make this happen. I was blown away to see so many of you from the past. The reality of the night was beautiful and intense. Even though I think I am so tough I have to admit to a beautiful cry when I got to my car. To see all of you was a great moment and just want to wish the best to you.
call me if you like
847-735-1600 off
847-401-7415 cell
Michael Zakin
love to hear from you

Muggy (Mary) Esterl/Mell said...

What a wonderful night! Kudos to the reunion committe for the fabulous work. I enjoyed reliving the memories and seeing you all. Most of you all went to Niles East so it really had been a looooong time. I missed my Niles West 30th so this was a treat. We really had a great group at Lincoln. It was interesting that we could come up with so few teacher's names....um...other than Mrs. Bobera. Yikes! I guess none of them had a particularly wonderful impact on us. But there we were...all grown up nonetheless. Thanks to the committee and thanks to you all for coming.